School For Life, Inc.
PO Box 7
Gary, WV 24836
Click to view presentation
School For Life is well equipped to host your Mission Team
- Have 150 beds, shower facilities, four kitchens, one of which is a full size commercial kitchen, and an outside recreation area ideal for barbecues, games, entertainment, meetings, worship, etc.
- Can provide Mission Team trips that include housing, meals, work planning, and rehab materials.
- Can provide Mission Team trips that provide housing only or housing with meals.
- Can provide flexible Mission Team trips that not only involve home repair projects but include teaching children’s Bible School, ministering to the elderly, performing home visitations, worshiping or just fellowshipping and being touched by Gods’ love and the community of His people.
Call or E-mail and let us customize a
Mission Team trip that fits you and your group
(304) 448-2309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program costs – all costs shown are per person
- Housing, Meals, Work Planning, and Materials - $285 per person/per one week trip (Sunday – Saturday). This program is for those who plan to perform Home Repair Projects (Repair roofs, porches, steps, floors, walls; Build wheelchair ramps; Paint homes inside and out; Work on the mission, Etc.).
- Housing, Meals, Work Planning, and NO Materials - $200 per person/per one week trip (Sunday – Saturday). This program is for those who plan to bring their own rehab materials, etc.
- Housing and Availability of Kitchen, NO Meals prepared for you and NO Materials supplied for you - $17 per person/per day or night. This program is for those who plan shorter trips or for special purposes.
Contact us for more information at: (304) 448-2309 or email@example.com